To Add Him or Not to Add Him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

HollyRose12
    HollyRose12
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 8:51 pm #143749

One of my close guy friends recently invited me to a party he was having. It was being hosted by his best friend whom I’ve met two other times. The last time we saw each other, we were at another party drinking and having a good time. So, I decided to go to this one as well. His friend and me got closer at this party than we did at the previous one. Wherever I went, he would always come looking to talk to me. We also went swimming together, and watched fireworks together. There were parts of the night where I was having a tough time over a personal situation going on in my life, and he would talk to me trying to make me feel better. He always seemed to look out for me throughout the night. Before I left the next morning, he went out of his way to say goodbye to me before I went home. I didn’t get his number, but I recently found him on Facebook. It’s been a week since that party, and want to know if it’s a good idea to add him? What should I do?

J-Effect
    Participant
    August 6, 2017 at 6:57 pm #144401

Adding him on Facebook is a pretty casual thing to do! There are all kinds of great benefits for doing it…. 1) He won’t think twice about it since Facebook makes pretty wacky friend suggestions anyway, so you don’t have to admit you searched for him (if you did). 2) You can see what kind of casual response he gives by ignoring you or not. 3) If the Facebooking goes well, then you have FB Messenger to communicate directly! Nothing but good things! =)