To call or not to call

DATING ADVICE FORUM

To call or not to call

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sujac417
    Participant
    July 24, 2015 at 3:55 pm #83213
    To call or not to call

I am a dispatcher & met a man over the phone in June of 2014. We have been in contact & met twice. He is a driver & is on the road much of the time and is very busy when he has the opportunity to be at home. He has met my family and we talk daily, sometimes more than once…up until July 1st. Everything was going great, then nothing. He just stopped calling me. I’ve spoken to him twice in the last 3 weeks….both times I initiated. He’s a man of integrity and respect and I would be shocked if he would just never speak to me again without any explanation. I know things have not been going well for him in the last few weeks and he has shut me out before when he’s mad at the world, but never for this long. We have become quite close and I’m trying to give him the space he apparently needs, but I think we should be past this kind of behavior. I feel disrespected and hurt. I feel like I’m unimportant in his life. He has given notice at his trucking job. To call or not to call….

Animal1
    Participant
    July 25, 2015 at 2:37 am #83232

Call