To call or not to call

DATING ADVICE FORUM

To call or not to call

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ladyeb
    Participant
    November 6, 2015 at 11:26 pm #88077
    To call or not to call

I met a guy online a couple of weeks ago and we had a great first date, we talked almost every day during that first week and then the next weekend we went on a second date. Again we had a great time, by his words. Now during this second week, the phone calls have slowed up and it is leaving me confused. However during our first real conversation, he did tell me that he’s not a big talker and he’d rather spend time with someone than being on the phone every night. Now this past Wednesday he left for a big convention at work and I haven’t heard from him since that morning and it is now Saturday we might as well say. He comes home tomorrow, Saturday afternoon and Im kinda wanting to know if he wants to go out Saturday night before I make plans with someone else. So my question is, do I call him and just ask that, or do I wait until he calls me since I haven’t heard from him since he left?

btam
    Participant
    November 7, 2015 at 3:23 am #88087

Hmm….Probably you know him by little better by now…If he really wants to go out for another date, he should call you…or if you like him no problem in finding out whats there in his mind!!

Anonymous
    November 7, 2015 at 9:36 am #88090

Call him up! As a quiet guy myself, I know it can be hard to call first after a long break.

Lealo91
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 8:46 am #88084

No don’t call him or initiate plans with him. If he wants to see you he will tell you. Let him do the chasing, especially as you haven’t heard from him for three days xx