To drop her or not to drop her, is the question.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BFP
    Participant
    December 25, 2016 at 2:42 pm #121039

Short story:

Basically been dating this girl for about 3ish months now, coming up on the 28-29th. I will start by saying she does have Minor ADHD, minor being she doesnt show it but when she get’s angry it comes out full blast. Anyways. We broke up the first month because she wanted to date one of her Ex’s she was so madly in love with (This is now Highschool). This Ex, we’ll call him DBag, took her virginity and among other things in middle school. Story forwarded, we got back together after I learned she learned she was going to get played again. Continue forward, we argue a lot over dumb things. A lot of minor things, but mostly they are her fault and she agrees. I’ve done my best to keep her happy to an extent. Coming up on month three we recently had a second break up due to her entertaining one of her ex’s through social media posts. I gave up and said you go do you for about three weeks and come back if you want to date, she went and had sex with Dbag.

BFP
    Participant
    December 25, 2016 at 2:47 pm #121040

Part 2: Continuing on. She used to have a history of being a hoe during middle school, her Dbag really did a number on her. But what should I do here.

She seems unappreciative and bored with me. But she claims shes not and really enjoys me. She just never openly shows it. She recently took a trip to out of state and started crying over me whens she couldn’t find my shirt I gave her. So im just generally confused here. She doesn’t show appreciation but she does. It’s Christmas day and I said I didnt want much so Im not expecting anything at all, so thats already okay. I’ve done a lot for her, gifts on anniversary, kept her clean, kept her up and away from pills (Her family has problems), and generally made sure she was well. She doesnt eat during the day because lack of money so I make sure she has food. Im putting in a lot of effort with little in return. Drop or not drop?

viking2015
    Participant
    December 26, 2016 at 10:36 am #121067

I would remove yourself from the situation because this has trouble written all over it. You have done more than can be expected romantically. Stay a friend at most but don’t risk yourself or damage yourself. Help her a friend seems to be what she needs.

AcesDJD
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 9:31 am #121052

You’re young, don’t waste your time your time with girls that run back to their ex after dating for a month! I’d pay a fortune to be your age again so enjoy it with people who don’t send off a bunch of mixed signals and push and pull you.

darkar
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 1:08 pm #121156

I would say remove yourself from it. You only live once!

Tara_Barz
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 2:37 pm #121160

I just believe she is causing you trouble/ using you to make her ex feel jealous or something. Drop her!, She’ll realize what she had.