To wait or not to wait?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

To wait or not to wait?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mb322
    mb322
    Participant
    January 11, 2017 at 4:12 pm #122665
    To wait or not to wait?

Over the last few months I have fallen in love with this guy. He’s been subtly flirting and I know theres something by the way he looks at me. He has a girlfriend and she’s always been very nice to me but whenever she studies with us I just listen to them fight and bicker the entire time and she’s so mean to him. A few weeks ago I decided to tell him how I felt and he told me he was in a relationship. I hadn’t heard much from him but the last few days we’ve been talking a lot. We studied and hung out together all day the other day and then, out of the blue, he kissed me. I pushed him off and he told me he just wanted to know what it was like. The next day he apologized to me and told me he told his girlfriend. He looked at me with that look that makes my heart throb. I want this guy so bad and I miss him all the time. I want to wait because he’s worth it but I’m afraid I’ll regret it.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by mb322 mb322.
    fireys
    fireys
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 2:22 pm #122974

I think you should move on to some other guy. You don’t want the ex drama in your life.

MizzKat15
    MizzKat15
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 2:45 pm #122983

Hi! Okay since I am currently in a relationship I can honestly say it is pretty shitty in your part to be interested in a man who already has a girlfriend whether or not he fights and bickers with his girlfriend he is with her for a reason. Now I don’t mean any disrespect, but my advice to you is to move on sweetie. If he truly was interested in you you’d think he would leave his current girlfriend for you. Trust me move on, there are many great single guys. Do not get hung up on a guy who has a girlfriend and had the nerve to kiss you knowing he was still with her. Now if he decides to end it with her then go for it. Best of luck!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 3:51 pm #122993

yes you will regret it. He wants his cake and eat it too. He’s already refused yo once “i’m in a relationship” but knows you’re a willing participant that he can “have his cake too” from you. Anytime somebody that’s with somebody else already is “flirting” with you, it’s a “have cake too” situation. They aren’t leaving their s/o for you – if they were going to, to be with you, they’d already done it.

you need to let him go and find somebody else who is AVAILABLE and chooses to be with you. Not somebody who spends time flirting with you when they have somebody else they’re already committed to.

Besides.. let’s just pretend that he’s into you. Do you really want to get with somebody who is so willing to cheat and find somebody else while committed to you? So either way – BAD idea to get involved with this one.

Sorry i don’t have better news 🙁

Titansgirl84
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 11:44 pm #123032

If he’ll cheat with got, he’ll cheat on you. Move on!

Anonymous
    January 17, 2017 at 11:12 pm #123364

He sounds like he is a player. He is just out to use you. He will keep his girlfriend but wants fun with other girls and then will get rid of the other girls when he gets tired of them. This isn’t a guy who wants a relationship with you, he has a girlfriend. He just wants fun with you and then to be done with you. Don’t set yourself up to be used.

belld967
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 8:59 am #123373

Yeah I agree. It may be hard by move on. You don’t need the extra drama and stress in your life

confusedsin
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 4:52 pm #123552

Ok first off this guy sis AMAZING in the fact that he told his girlfriend right away. That shows that he is not a cheater and if you ever get together, you can assume he would tell you if something like this happned with another girl. At the same time, it can be tempting to want what we can’t have. I would be cautious and wait for him to come to you. You may get your heart broken if you dont. You already told him how you felt and he knows that. Play hard to get. Show him that since he is with his gf he cant have the best of both worlds. I recently had sex with a guy who had a girlfriend and I didnt know that until after. It made me feel shitty and I felt bad for her but I REALLY liked him. I hoenstly thought he liked me to and was interested but we talked like maybe once after and I havent heard from him since. I assume he is happy with this girl…so I moved on.