Too good to be true? Woman needing a mans point of view

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Choices
    Participant
    March 7, 2015 at 6:03 pm #74978

Hi, I have known this guy for 11 years, we were both young and we were just having fun back then. We were both kind of players not interested in anything (well I didn’t think so). I moved on had children and split up with “Daddy” last year, “Guy” has always been in contact over the years. Recently told me I was the one that got away. I clearly have trust issues, coupled with the fact that he is VERY successful, inspiring, good looking etc and he has never married or had children – Maybe he still is a player?
    Would a guy that is a charmer/player…
    1.Talk of buying a house big enough for myself and children to move in?
    2.Ask me if I would consider having his children.
    3.Tell me he wants me (and when I joke asking if he says it to all the girls he says there are many but he’s only interested in me)
    4.As a CEO of a company jokingly introduce me to his staff asking what they think of me being his new g/f or future ex-wife?
    5.Ask me to accompany him on holiday?
    Charmer or sincere?

Sami
    Sami
    Participant
    March 8, 2015 at 6:18 pm #75014

Pay attention to what he does, not to what he says.
    Pay attention to the way he treats other people: the way he talks to the waitress, to the colleagues, to his brother, sister, etc.
    Decent man are CONGRUENT. If he treats other people like a gentleman, he is probably serious and honest. If he acts like a jerk to other people, it’s only a question of time until he does the same thing to you.
    Oh by the way: to understand this properly, you should look at the way he deals with other people when you are not present. A great jerk is gentle to everybody as long as you are present to see him being nice to them.
    Then you wil know if he is sincere with you.