too much sass

DATING ADVICE FORUM

too much sass

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pseudogf
    Participant
    November 8, 2012 at 4:10 pm #15613
    too much sass

besides the obvious ridiculous behavior I’ve seen men have online, I don’t see why some women need to react so immaturely. I don’t know if these girls were raised right but you have to think of it in the long run, what will happen if someone sees your comment in the near future? It could be embarrassing at a job interview if someone brings it up and it could be bad if a family member finds it too.

broomhilda
    broomhilda
    Participant
    November 8, 2012 at 5:43 pm #15665

My little cousin is all over facebook and comments with the most dramatic upper case and smiley faces, it’s funny at first but I’ve told her to take it easy, she’ll regret the cursing later on.

CleoKnows
    CleoKnows
    Participant
    November 9, 2012 at 10:37 am #15709

You younger girls have a hard time putting together the here-and-now with the soon-to-be. When you’re odler you’ll have more foresight. It all comes with experience.

wassupJD
    wassupJD
    Participant
    November 9, 2012 at 3:38 pm #15776

I agree with CleKnows, it all changes with time and the way you react to certain situations.

luckdog313
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:33 pm #45441

Thats why they are online to date…