Too shy:(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ilflo
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 9:00 pm #108811

Hi,
    I have been in a long distance relationship for almost a year, we both love each other. And I knew him for around 3 years now, we are best friends too.
    But I still talk to him like a friend, I am too shy to call him names such as baby, love. I can only tell him “I love you”.
    And even though he knows that I am shy, I can feel that he is a bit disappointed and he wants to feel loved.
    I feel like it is going to be so awkward to suddenly start talking in a different way.

Any advice or suggestions on how can I overcome this?
    Thank you!^_^

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 12:17 am #108822

Don’t be shy, you’re in a relationship. Nothing to be shy about. Just call him bae. He must be very happy hearing you calling him bae for the first time.

kaylee0destiny
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 2:18 am #108824

Just do what feels natural. Don’t worry about what he thinks. Be yourself.

cuddlebug
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 8:08 pm #108943

Just be yourself

animal13
    Participant
    August 20, 2016 at 3:19 pm #108978

If you love him and he loves you back there is nothing to be afraid of. Just go for it

Anonymous
    August 21, 2016 at 6:03 am #108985

I’ve been in a long distance relationship too. It ended in 2 months tho lol. Anyway, no need to make yourself not to shy cause it’s kinda hard. You could just talk to him about it. Be like ‘Hey, I am too shy to say something sweet but I do love you” or whatever. Good luck!:)

geminichic24
    Participant
    August 24, 2016 at 7:11 am #109374

I agree with others don’t be afraid of what he thinks just be yourself

clarky130
    Participant
    August 24, 2016 at 1:01 pm #109459

The same thing happend to me on everyonesdating.com. Hope it all works out,