Totally confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Totally confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wanderinglust
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 8:18 pm #103097
    Totally confused

Been dating someone for 3 months. These past 4 weeks have been crazy for both of us. I went away, then he had a bachelor party the next weekend and then the weekend after a wedding/another bachelor party and then last weekend another wedding.

During the week he’s got grad school with research that he’s always doing. So as a result we haven’t seen eachother. I brought up how I missed him and wanted to see him once works wasn’t so crazy and he basically said he didn’t think work was gonna stop being crazy and he thought he’d have more free time during the summer. Last week he brought up how he was sorry he hasn’t been around and he’ll casually bring up things we should do, or how he can’t wait to watch a certain movie with me etc.

I just don’t know what to do. I’m super into him but it kills me to not see him at all. I have plans with friends this weekend to check out a bar and I thought about inviting him for a drink but I’m not sure because we haven’t seen eachother in so long.

Tesla the Peasant
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 9:41 pm #103100

I’d just sit down with him and talk about what you’re feeling. Maybe try to set some time out for eachother every week or every other week. Communication is key. It’s important that you tell him that you really want to spend time with him. Ask him if he wants a drink, you don’t need to talk about it at the bar, just have a good time with eachother. Good luck 🙂