Trust Issues

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Trust Issues

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Robdog93
    Participant
    January 6, 2016 at 6:59 am #91085
    Trust Issues

Well my gf and I have been dating for few months now and I’m a little uncertain about her actions. first let me mention that she admitted to have had a history of sleeping around for a few years but ended that part of her life 6 months ago. We had a break up because her phone was bloated with dating apps and messages from her past FWB who she told me prior to break up all hit on her. She told me I treated her better than any guy has and she’s used to and tired of douchebags. That she doesn’t want to lose me. I gave her another chance, not out of naivety but curiosity if anything would change. She changed her phone and number for me and deleted all her dating apps. Guys still hit her up on fb but she tells them off. I’ve gone through her phone and seen evidence of that without her knowing, so I felt better. But immediately after I dumped her prior, she started hitting the gym, which I know can be hunting grounds. We’re back together after a few weeks of separation and she’s still going there. She has a female personal trainer. I’ve gone with her and witnessed it… but should I be worried?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Robdog93.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Robdog93.