Truth or intimidation?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Truth or intimidation?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 12:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

truthordare
    Participant
    January 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm #163784
    Truth or intimidation?

SO lies in the past about his finances. You’ve broken up a few times because of this but always reconciled. You are well established financially and want to retire in a few years having worked all your life. SO has modest job and modest savings but no real retirement money. You catch SO in another financial lie and ready to break up for good BUT SO says he corrected the mistake after I made him realize it (instead of using his money for 2 dinners he used his elderly mothers credit card so he deposited his money to cover it after I inquired). He also said I’ve lied about how long I was seeing other people during and after our breakups (only partly true and I admitted it and apologized). He said we should this all behind us and start fresh but he wants to move in with me and get married. He’s lied so many times how can I trust him? Was he intimating me into staying?

Sleven
    Participant
    January 30, 2018 at 8:41 am #163785

If you are financially secure, keep it that way. Sounds like this guy will drain your resources quickly. If he’ll do it to his mother, you are fair game.

Gail Burch
    Participant
    January 31, 2018 at 12:42 pm #164023

I agree, too many men out their using women.