Trying to figure out a sudden fade out.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

southfla34
    Participant
    January 18, 2014 at 6:08 pm #46142

I recently went back to college to finish a degree and I am now 34. six months ago I met a younger girl in my classes (she is 22) and we started talking and became friends. About two months ago we ended up being in the same place one night and she invited me out with a bunch of her friends who were out. I met up and could tell instantly that she was interested and we ended up dancing that night a lot, made out. she ended up coming over a few nights later and we hooked up. We continued hanging out for about a month and maintained a vigorous sexual relationship. just before the holidays I ended up taking her on a cruise for the weekend it was great, we were getting closer it seemed and the sexual spark was stronger than ever. Then all the sudden it faded out and I asked her what was up and she said “she just didn’t see us going anywhere” and “just wanted to be friends”. This has me totally confused how it went from full on to zero? Anyone have advice how to find out what happened?