trying to find the perfect message here , can i have some help please ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dodododow
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 12:03 pm #146462

hello 🙂

so ive met this girl on tinder we have a lot of thinks in common , and shes a keeper , im a keeper too
    so everything was going fine , we had 3 date in 3 weeks , and the third date was at my house and we kiss on my bed for like 10min so i was like, she liked me i liked her , so i was like “its okay i dont have to monitor all my action” like crazy anymore
    after this date we had 1 week of free time and then 1 week and a half of study time for exams : so heres what happend

day 1: really cute make out

day 4 : i send a invite to her to get the same kind of evening at my house , “looking netflix and stuff” right , but i was too needy in this message , and she or her subconscious see it ; smels bad … but she was busy that week so she had to tell me on day 7

day 7: nothing , i was like , okay dont be needy , she will tell you later

dodododow
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 12:05 pm #146464

day 11: still nothing , so ive try to tell her that i need to know if we can see each other or not , “because im a busy man righ i need to do my shredule” i was like look im not needy girl calm down , she tell me that she have a lot of shool work to do , ive decide to not borrow her and tell her “okay study well then 😉 we see each other after the exams” , and she juste reply “study well too ;)” nothing about seing each other after exam

day 15: ive send her a dank meme of a private joke we had , she was like “ahahaha and tell something about the meme but nothing for me to push the conversation any further , but i still push with another joke , no reply

day19: im here , right now , and our exams finish on day 22

SOOOOOOOO , we like cinema , and i want to ask her out , again … … … ( i know its a bad idea and that i need to just know for her to come back but i think shes nott the kind of girl to do so)

so i need to ask her out in a way that 1) cancel my neediness she think i have 2) tell her hey girl , do you know what you want ???
    so i cant send a message too rough , and one too nice

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  dodododow. Reason: io

Louis Richards
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 1:14 pm #146475

wow

dodododow
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 3:33 pm #146465

day 15: ive send her a dank meme of a private joke we had , she was like “ahahaha and tell something about the meme but nothing for me to push the conversation any further , but i still push with another joke , no reply

day19: im here , right now , and our exams finish on day 22

dodododow
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 3:34 pm #146476

wow what ?