Trying to get a girl back?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Chessuly
    Participant
    January 2, 2015 at 3:02 am #69791

Me and this girl were dating and we broke up. She told me she didn’t know what she wanted. It’s been over a month and she keeps telling me maybe in the future. She said she doesn’t know what she’ll want later. I decided to not talk to her for a few days, and she invited me to a party. I went and I was depressed the whole time. She told me I’ve been being rude lately. I texted her and apologized and I told her I didn’t know what to do. She said she doesn’t honestly know if I’m trying to win her back or not. I told her I’ve just been confused on what to do to get her back and she said I know what she likes in a guy and I’m not acting like it. She said character is important to her. I told her I needed some time to think and then I’ll try again. She said to quit worrying about it. I told her I didn’t know how. She also said not everything has to be a big deal. I really don’t know what to do to win her back. I told her I’d start talking to her instead of leaving her alone. My friends also told me that I need to talk to her and get to how we used to be before we started dating. We were really good friends and they said if we get back to that then maybe it’ll work. Can someone please tell me what I need to do? I’ll do whatever it takes to get her back.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Chessuly.

Expat
    Participant
    January 2, 2015 at 9:36 am #69794

Honestly, she sounds kinda like a jerk to me, but love is blind. It sounds to me that she enjoys having you chase her more than she actually enjoys having you as a boyfriend.

You could give it one more serious go if you think she’s worth it. If it works out, then great. If not, you can move on easier.