trying to take it slow for the first time EVER

Author
    Comments
  • JemmaDash
    JemmaDash
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 5:44 pm #141947
    trying to take it slow for the first time EVER

with every guy Ive ever been interested in, I tend to jump in full force into the relationship. I spend a lot of time with them right away, sleep with them after very little time, and become emotionally attatched easily. Then, after a few months, Im bored or find out things about them that I don’t like or vice-versa, we break up and I’m only single for a month at best before Im at it again. I’m sure it has a lot to do with the fact that Im recently divorced and am subconsciously trying to fill that gap to quickly. I met a guy a couple weeks ago, but him and the whole situation is very different for me. He lives an hour away, so we dont see each other much but when we do, he kisses me in front of our friends, we joke around a lot, talk about anything and everything. At first we were just friends but the more time we spent we discovered we both really like each other. We’ve slept together a couple times already which I dont regret. The thing is, we want to keep this up without rushing

JemmaDash
    JemmaDash
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 5:46 pm #141948

into anything serious or exclusive just yet because both of us feel that in the past that has ruined our relationships. We both don’t want to wreck the chances of this turning into something serious in the future by rushing it, but I find it hard to kkep my emotions in check. I already dont get to see him much which is a bonus because that makes things a little more controlled.