DATING ADVICE FORUM

Ughhhh I don't know what went wrong!!

Author
    Comments

• newbielove
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 12:02 am #140136
    Ughhhh I don't know what went wrong!!

I went on a couple of dates with this guy and the other day was his bday and I couldn’t do anything with him durning the day bc it was Fathers Day and he knew that and was okay with it. But that night he asked if he can get a bday kiss and so i went over to his place and he showed be around and I was a little hesitant to go into his house bc i dont know much about him but we had a good convo. We made out and I remember saying “sorry” bc i am terrible kisser and I was trying to be playful but he wasn’t. He got a little touchy and I was okay with it and he asked if I was down to get fingered and I said that I wasn’t ready and he was cool about it, i think. we talked and before I left we kissed and now he is barely texting me. he actually text me a total of like 4 times since then………wtf is wrong with him….????

newbielove
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 12:13 am #140137

Also he’s 25 and I’m 22 and I feel like he’s just maybe too serious and I’m more on the playful side and I wish he would just let go and it’s so hard for him, I can tell. He also has daddy issues….idk if that helps. I want it to work but if you guys think it won’t please do not hesitate to tell me to move on!!!

prettysharon26
    prettysharon26
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 4:16 am #140142

Boys with daddy issues always have their heads messed up. He’s got no good reason not to stay in contact or maybe bcos you didn’t allow his fingers. Hold on and see if he’s gonna come around.

newbielove
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 12:42 pm #140165

Yeah the last time we talked he said that I make him feel old bc I’m inexperienced and he’s experienced and the last convo we had was about him saying that he never had to teach someone how to kiss and I kind of popped off on him.

Louie97
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 6:51 pm #140221

Oh helll nooooo. And he really had the nerve to tell you that you make him feel old?!?!? But technically he is older if he’s 25 and you are 23. The mere fact that he attempted to finger you is a clear indication that he does not respect or value you or your body. Plus, proceeding to insult you about being a terrible kisser?!?!? Girlllll whattttttttttt? He does not deserve you, and him having daddy issues adds insult to injury as he had no central male figure to teach him how to be a gentleman. God knows that if the night you went over to his house if he had intended to seduce or even worse…rape you. DUMP HIM! DELETE HIM from your life. He is no good.

newbielove
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 11:24 pm #140225

Ohhhh kayyyy nuff said!!! I was just about to text him but I’m gonna delete his number now! Ugh my sis said to stop texting him too smh!

prettysharon26
    prettysharon26
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 10:25 am #140263

Way to go

newbielove
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 3:10 pm #140376

THANK YOU!!!!