Ugly or shy?doesn't matter actually!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AndrewTY
    AndrewTY
    Participant
    January 17, 2015 at 8:24 am #71193

Did I catch your attention?I hope I did because I do this for for all of the nice guys who deserve more than they are told.
    Let me tell you something about me.I was 17 I was confident and I was in a relationship with the girl of my dreams,it was perfect and I couldn’t ask for more.What happened shortly after that?She cheated me with my best friend ,she made me crawl back to her after we broke up ,I was her bitch literally and I stayed in this situation untill she got tired of me and she ,the one who cheated me,said one day that she is breaking up with me .After this I transformed in the worst that I could be,I lost all of my confidence and I was feeling like crap,and this persisted for 5 years. I lost the best years of my life being shy and thinking that girls can’t stand my face.So what happened ? http://39c3542bv4wfwi0xp5o9sxzrc2.hop.clickbank.net/
    listen to that guy’s story and give him a chance like I did!If he will not make you who you want to be no one will !

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by AndrewTY AndrewTY.