Unfamiliar Territory

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Unfamiliar Territory

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous1111
    Participant
    October 7, 2016 at 1:36 pm #113509
    Unfamiliar Territory

I’ve known this guy 7-8 months now. When we first met, I instantly liked him and gave him my number (not common for me). 2 days later we had our 1st date and sex after hanging out 4 times. From then on it was hang out at my place, sex, and a movie in bed after. We stopped talking after a weird encounter with his ex that I won’t go into, but I asked him to leave me alone due to it. Maybe a month later, we were on the volleyball bar league and found out at the 1st meeting. We talked that night and started hanging out and having sex again. I broke it off once more, feeling weird about it basically just being sex. We started up again maybe two weeks later for a fairly long stretch of time. I broke it off again, b/c it was only sex and chatting a few hours after…we saw each other at least once a week and didn’t talk at all in public or via text. He took me out on a real date again 2 days ago. Any thoughts would be helpful, b/c this is new to me and I’m unsure of anything.

Anonymous
    October 8, 2016 at 9:15 pm #113535

Give it time. You are worrying too soon.

Anonymous
    October 8, 2016 at 9:15 pm #113536

Give it time. You are worrying too