Unrequited love

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Unrequited love

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

candygirl0018
    Participant
    January 3, 2016 at 5:05 am #90831
    Unrequited love

Isn’t it the worst feeling in the world when you like someone who doesn’t feel the same back? and you have to see them everyday you go into work 🙁

Any tips or advice on what to do?

Allday89
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 9:03 pm #90975

Sorry about your situation, I have went through something very similar and it was super nerve racking for a couple weeks. How do you know he doesnt like you? Have you verbally addressed these feelings to him? If not I would definitely go that route before the throw in the towel is done. But if so, I know it can be tough. How I coped with it was I just focused on the negative of her personality, I was still nice to her but when I would speak to her I would setup convos where she would talk about other men and I would speak about other women and it weirdly helped to the point I viewed her moreless as a friend and was able to not focus on the fact I was attracted to her. Hopefully this can help you candygirl0018. Good luck

candygirl0018
    Participant
    January 8, 2016 at 9:38 am #91319

haha that’s what I did! and it seems to help, good advice thanks 🙂