Unsure weather this girl likes me or not

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 11:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JackSpedicy
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 3:32 am #123635

I’m a guy who is still in high school and this story goes all the way back to middle school. I liked this girl and middle school and it spread like a wild fire and she ended up figuring out. She wasn’t interested at the time but a few years after that she messaged me on Facebook asking me how I was and stuff. I thought she was just bored or bring nice. She would message me sometimes on and off and we would have conversations that were very short. However, in the starting of the school year she started messaging me again and she asked for my phone number. I have it to her and she randomly sent me a text. This Christmas she sent me Merry Christmas which is normal and she started calling herself ugly. I corrected her and said she was very pretty and she was heartwarmed. After that she texted me every day of winter break but he conversations where full and boring. I told her I was going to Hawaii for vacation and she told me to bring something and said jk after that but then she said that

JackSpedicy
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 3:34 am #123636

we should hang out. The weird thing is she replies to texts really late and they are usually a “haha” and “lol”. She initiates the conversation almost all of the time and I am confused. She also sent me a photo of herself at the beach which gave me a chance to compliment her. I’m confused right now tbh

Thanks

glamourousv3000
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 3:46 pm #123794

It sounds like she likes and wants the attention. As for the short responses, maybe start conversation about things you guys have in common so the conversations are more real and become something she can relate and will have more to say…. haha and lol are things I use when I am disinterested and have nothing to say about what the other person is saying

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 6:22 pm #123845

if you want to figure it out real quick.. ask her out.. see what she says.
    there is no hiding from her answer then.

Good luck.