DATING ADVICE FORUM

Update on date and dream meaning please

Author
    Comments

• jobber22
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 9:07 am #139495
    Update on date and dream meaning please

Went out on second date to a movie. Everything was light hearted and she rubbed my arm and head during the entire movie with occasional hand holding. I have a 1 year old and she told me she dreamed he woke her up in her bed and that she rolled over and I was laying there to which she asked why I was there and I replied that I belong there. We had our first kiss/make our session as I dropped her off. I got home she text and thanked me for the date. Next day she text and said wanna know a secret? I said sure and she replied I like how you kiss. What do you think the dream means? I have another date tomorrow night where she is cooking me dinner and said we can just be lazy at her place

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 16, 2017 at 2:16 pm #139742

I am not sure I understand about your 1-year-old and the dream has anything to do with the date. I must have missed something.But however, the girl your dating looks like she is really into you. I think she is looking for love, not sex. Do you know what I mean right? Both are making out but she wants to continue a strong hard and honest relationship. Man, you got it going on, you’re a stud man pretty soon you’re going to tell me that you’re going to be a daddy. I’ll come to the baby shower.

madmad99
    Participant
    June 17, 2017 at 7:43 am #139807

i didn’t completely get that nut i think she’s into you, what’s the problem?