Update on date and dream meaning please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 9:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jobber22
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 9:07 am #139495

Went out on second date to a movie. Everything was light hearted and she rubbed my arm and head during the entire movie with occasional hand holding. I have a 1 year old and she told me she dreamed he woke her up in her bed and that she rolled over and I was laying there to which she asked why I was there and I replied that I belong there. We had our first kiss/make our session as I dropped her off. I got home she text and thanked me for the date. Next day she text and said wanna know a secret? I said sure and she replied I like how you kiss. What do you think the dream means? I have another date tomorrow night where she is cooking me dinner and said we can just be lazy at her place

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 16, 2017 at 2:16 pm #139742

I am not sure I understand about your 1-year-old and the dream has anything to do with the date. I must have missed something.But however, the girl your dating looks like she is really into you. I think she is looking for love, not sex. Do you know what I mean right? Both are making out but she wants to continue a strong hard and honest relationship. Man, you got it going on, you’re a stud man pretty soon you’re going to tell me that you’re going to be a daddy. I’ll come to the baby shower.

madmad99
    Participant
    June 17, 2017 at 7:43 am #139807

i didn’t completely get that nut i think she’s into you, what’s the problem?