Urgent Help – Need my game plan for Friday

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dox23
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 6:31 pm #87571

There is that girl that goes to college with me, I am 24, she is 20. We met in November last year when she was hired to work on my business project. As the time was passing, I fell in love with her, I really do not fall in love easily, but we really have a lot in common and I never really felt that kind of energy. We were always very close, but she kept me on distance since she was not into me considering me her boss. I got drunk one night and told her that I like her, it was a mistake bcuz I know it was 2 early. Its been awkward for some time. I am highly respected person in my town, I own a company and I mostly work with night clubs everything related to the industry. We have a company party this friday where I DJ and since I announced that project, things started to change. She became more close to me, started inviting me to spend time with her, texting me, started physical contact, telling me secrets, etc. My question is what to do next. Is now the right time to do a move or what

dox23
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 6:37 pm #87572

I forgot to mention that we had a talk yesterday and she told me that behind every successful man, there is a woman, Idk if that means anything but she would never say anything like that before. We went to that cafe where she goes, but I hate the place, she told me that everybody thinks Im her bf and even invited me to go out with here to that place today.