Urgent men advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Urgent men advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gioanna
    Participant
    January 27, 2015 at 2:25 pm #71951
    Urgent men advice

Well there is this guy that am seeing ussually on the club i go…at the beggining i added him on facebook without knowing him and he accepted me… After i fould an excusion to text him he responded normally but nothing more happened… All this was about 6 months ago… Recently, by all means 2 weeks ago i went for dinner were he works… He came and talk to me and ask how am i doing..also all the time was looking at me but in this way you feel it that is a confident and sexual look…like you have sex with your eyes…when i left later at night i liked a picture on his facebook about his new appartment and he texted me… He said you can have coffe here..and i said will you make some for me??? And he said yes sure why not…and thats it…he didnt say when or something more…next time it was saturday and i asked him if he will go out and he said no but i saw him out..and i did the stupid move to text him saying: i really wanted to kiss you too night…

gioanna
    Participant
    January 28, 2015 at 9:10 am #71952

He saw the message and responded after two days saying: hahahaha and i was like wtf… I said to him look i think you are handsome and i would like to know you better and i know it was not the smartest move of me to text you at 4 in the morning… He says yeah sure why not we can get to know each other better and nothing else happened…this friday i saw him out …i made a check in on the bar and after 15 min he was there..i said hi we talked a bit and before he leaves he kissed me… And he did it in a really sweat way…me the stupid i texted him again saying we should repeat this kisss he saw it and didnt respond..the next day the conversation was open and accidently i send him a thumb ahhahahahaha…i rhought will be even more stupid to explain what happened …the same night i saw him out he came and sit in front of me…i felt him looking at me but all night i pretend not to see him…WHAT SHOULS I DO…i really like him…