URGENT!!!Do I have a psycho on my hands??!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Louie97
    Participant
    December 24, 2015 at 7:14 pm #90495

Well I met this guy via networking and after a while I realized he was falling for me and slowly I began to fall for him as well. However, from the start I always thought he was a little on the weird side but last evening proved to be the ultimate show and tell that my gut instincts were right. He messaged me first and started the conversation with Normal! Stuff like how I’m doing etc. Then he just starts asking me all of these bizarre questions asking about my sexuality, if I have an heart break stories. He then starts acting really irrational and I ask him about his relationship with his parents and he says he,his mom and dad aren’t close and that he was born a loner. Out of the blue he starts asking who I’m talking to,what phone I have, who’s in my Instragram pic. Finally, the weirdest and final thing he said in the conversation that had me blown away was a story that he almost cut himself and instantly felt “that adrenalin rush”. And refused to tell his motive behind telling me.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Louie97. Reason: grammar errors

divaone
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 8:07 am #90513

He needs professional help from a psychiatrist. It is not your job to be his counselor. I would stop talking to him and make sure he doesn’t know too many personal details about you. If he does indeed know where you live I would file a police report for your safety.

Relationup
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 9:13 am #90526

There is only so much one person can do and as Divaone said, “He needs professional help…” You are not equipped to deal with this nor is it your responsibility.

Stay safe and take care of yourself first.