Vacation Dilemma

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Vacation Dilemma

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ssadler4
    Participant
    September 4, 2017 at 5:33 pm #148077
    Vacation Dilemma

Why do I rage at the fact that my boyfriend is going on a vacation with his family?
    They planned the trip 10 months ago and I was invited. Soon after, I was uninvited because his mother “couldn’t” find a house with twin beds for us to share. His family has very conservation views and doesn’t believe in us sleeping together. Once I was uninvited, my boyfriend and I agreed to only go if the other person wanted to go because we were a team and it wasn’t fair that his parents were disregarding our relationship. He even said “Once we moved out together I want space from my parents because of their behavior”. Since then I only brought up their vacation when he brought it up first. I didn’t know where I stood with the bedroom situation (or if I was even invited). It is now September 4 and their vacation is September 21, 22 and 23. My boyfriend told me the exact dates September 3. I already have prior engagements and I don’t know what to do. I want to go to show support for my boyfriend and to

puzzled
    Participant
    September 4, 2017 at 11:18 pm #148082

You both appear to be under age regardless of what is fair or not fair. Life is not fair. I would suggest wishing your boyfriend the best and reading a book while he’s gone.

janixe
    janixe
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 5:56 am #148090

I live in a very open city, Los Angeles, which is, in many ways, inclusive and progressive. Still, there are areas all over LA that are less accepting. When I venture outside of the inner city into the Valley or into more white, straight family neighborhoods, I am struck and sometimes even amused by the strange stares I get when I hold my girlfriend’s hand.
    By the way, the stares are almost always given by women. I always wanted to live a life of comfort and be proud of my Gender Characteristics as a Bisexual.
    I found it difficult to cope with friends and relatives i was not having self confident and control. so i explain to a close friend about this, My friend told me how she was fortunate enough to have a contact email of a Spiritual Lord of the Temple of Oduduwa the Great, who bring back her my ex love within 64 hours, i was surprise hearing her talking of voodoo powers to get back loss love, she told me she was desperate and she needed to get her love back before she was in love