Vacation with ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Vacation with ex

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mockingJD
    Participant
    August 16, 2015 at 8:44 am #84166
    Vacation with ex

We booked a week long Caribbean vacation together in happier times. Now we’ve broken up with our trip happening a week later. I spent what amounts to a month’s worth of rent on the trip and losing out on the money would be awful since I’m paycheck to paycheck. But the thought of spending that much time with him has me really worried. The breakup was the right thing and we’ll be civil to each other, but I just don’t know if I can handle a week with him since I’m pretty angry with him. I don’t think I can avoid letting him know why I’m so angry and I feel that like would ruin relations between us on the trip. I could go and avoid him as much as possible but then I’ll be down in the Caribbean basically alone for a week which. I’m less concerned about sharing a room with him than I am about the rest of the time. It’s like 12 waking hours plus 3 meals a day alone. Or else I could try to just be friendly and make the best of it but I’m not sure I’m capable of it.

What would you do?