Vegas! help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Vegas! help!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

andrea22
    Participant
    July 8, 2016 at 4:43 pm #104747
    Vegas! help!

I have been dating a guy for a year now. we really just got more exclusive as we were long distance before and now are in same city.
    He is leaving this weekend for a guys trip to Vegas. He is goign with a small group of close friends, one of who is my cousin. I was with my cousin last night and he showed me a text chain between all the guys about vegas. they were saying the usual guy stuff like “we are gonna own the joint”
    then i read a text from my boyfreind saying jokingly he wasn’t coming home becuse his face would be buried in boobs…..then there was another text from him saying to his friend he expected him to find some nice boobs on the plane ride there…….
    of course it didn’t sit right with me and i kept tryign to tell myself not to overreact that guys like to talk a lot of BS with other guys……
    He asked me a week ago if he could be in costant contact with me on this trip because he wanted to enjoy me
    i chose not to say anything. i feel he needs his space am i naive?

catpin
    Participant
    July 12, 2016 at 8:41 am #104926

They were probably just guys being guys. However, if he’s in a serious relationship his friends should also know that and respect it. If his friends take your relationship lightly then he probably does too. Even if it’s just “joking,” I’d think of it as a potential red flag.

coldturkey
    Participant
    July 12, 2016 at 6:45 pm #105047

I think that’s disrespectful for him to be saying stuff like that…I would totally get it if he was a single guy but he’s suppose to be in a committed relationship with you..and that’s not how one should talk..not even when they’re going on a vacation…if they’re not single…if single..no problem. He stated that he would be in touch with you during the whole trip? I don’t know why people make stupid promises like that..when one is on a vacation..they should do 2 things…let people know when they have arrived and then let them know when they’re leaving..period.