Very confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Very confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 7:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hawkeye_pierce
    Participant
    October 29, 2016 at 11:54 am #115756
    Very confused

I started a graduate program in September, and the first night after chatting with this girl for 10 minutes or so she gave me her phone number saying to call her when I wanted to study. Since then we’ve met up to study a couple of times, went out to lunch, and talked quite a bit. She messages me sort of often, sometimes about school stuff other times just to talk. I want to ask her out, but don’t want to make the situation awkward. I also feel that she may just very friendly. We seem to have a lot in common and get along quite well, I just can’t stop thinking about her. Any perspective on this situation? Should I just wait a bit longer?

tommybev
    Participant
    October 30, 2016 at 9:28 am #115769

Hey Mate

Yeh look i had something similar happen to me. The best advice I can give is to ask her to go on a night out/clubbing. Gradually as you two drink/dance her intentions and feelings towards you might become more apparent. Also don’t expect her to make the first move if you think a kiss is on the cards on a night out.