Very confused about what this guy is trying to do…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • alyvirgo
    alyvirgo
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 3:06 am #116518

This is actually a long story but I will shorten it. Basically there is this guy who constantly flirts with me but next thing I know he is making out with my friend then the next day, he acts as if nothing has happened and flirts with me again. Another friend of mine thinks that the reason why things are like this is because he thinks that my first friend is an easier catch. What do you all think? Is he trying to make me jealous? Is he trying to make my friend jealous? Is he just dumb?

abbygreen
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 2:07 pm #116620

he’s certainly just dumb, most likely a dickhead who wants attention. forget about him

109ball02
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 8:28 pm #116675

Sounds like a player, don’t you think? Honestly.
    Aside from that.. whats it matter. Do you want to date this guy? What does he mean to you?

sorrytail2
    Participant
    November 8, 2016 at 1:46 am #116683

he might be trying to make you jealous by getting with your friend but if he was just looking for an easy catch forget about him

louis123
    louis123
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 7:29 pm #117971

He really sounds like he is an ass. But maybe he is just really immature and tries to make you jealous. I would ask him what his deal is. Show him that you don’t accept this behavior.

Louie97
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 4:11 pm #118030

He definitely sounds like a player. Don’t find yourself as one of his pawns. He clearly is not worth it.

JonBoren
    Participant
    November 24, 2016 at 3:19 am #118087

Definitely doesnt sound like someone you should waist time with