Very confused and just need some advice.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Gangsta_gUy420
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 3:00 pm #72416

Okay so here is my question to all of you…
    About a month ago I started working at this new job selling home security systems over the phone..
    it was a commission only job. On my first day of work there was 4 of us who had started that day, and we had to rehearse a
    “Script” to each other, well the person I had to practice with was this very very beautiful blonde haired girl.
    So naturally I just went with the flow, and it seemed like she was flirting with me, but I didnt want to jump the gun
    that soon and start assuming things, so I just casually flirted with her for the next few days and after about 4-5days
    working with her I decided to add her on facebook. After talking on facebook for maybe 15minutes she gave me her cell number
    and said she was almost out of data so she wanted me to text her. So I did, and we hit it off really well. We were flirting
    anywhere from 1-5 times a day lol.

Gangsta_gUy420
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 3:01 pm #72417

I eventually even talked her into going out somewhere to eat with me, and a promised
    back massage afterwards, but she had her kids.. (Forgot to mention she is 22, and is a single mom of 2.) We had rescheduled
    for a later day the next week, and I dont know if she forgot about it, or just wasn’t interested, so I left it at that.
    Then one day one of our other co-workers brought up going to a rave, and invited us both to go with. We both accepted, and were
    extremely excited.. The week leading up to the show we hung out 3 times. The first time she was going to her hometown 45minutes away
    and asked if I wanted to go with because she hates long drives with nobody else to talk to. So I accepted, and on this trip I
    met her kids for the first time. (which she declined the first date because she doesn’t like to bring random guys in front of
    her children.) So I felt like that had to have meant something.. We also stopped at her mom’s house in her hometown to drop off
    her kids for a few hours, and her mom seemed to like me alot as well. After there we went and met up with a bunch of her friends
    all over town, along with meeting a few of her brothers and sisters. Then before leaving I did give her a long hug as well.
    Then Friday comes along.. The day of the show.. First thing in the morning she messages me asking if I was still going, I explained
    to her that I was only going if she went, and then she asked if I wanted to hang out, I accepted. We drove around town going to
    random stores, and just goofing off. We eventually made our way to her place because she was getting hungry, so she ended up
    cooking for the both of us. Afterwards we continued to drive around town till it was time to get ready for the show.
    We got to the show, and started dancing together immediately.. After being there for about 2-3hours she wanted to sit down somewhere
    so I sat down by her and we started talking and flirting a little bit. We ended up making eye contact for a little longer than normal,
    and I thought that was my cue to kiss her, so I leaned in and tried, and she turned her cheek to me, and said “Sorry, Im not that easy”..
    So I simply replied, “Fair enough, I can respect that.” And then we proceded to dance again, and the topic never got brough back up.
    It has only been 2 days since the incident, and she still messages me the same as usual, but I have this feeling like I should apologize to her,
    for being too straight forward.. I dont know.. I just need advice.. Does this mean she is not interested in anything more than
    being good friends? or did I just catch her offgaurd? Or does she just not want to come off as easy? please help.. I have never had
    a girl say that to me before.. :\ Please tell me what you guys and gals think. P.S. Sorry I jumped around a lot in the story.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Gangsta_gUy420. Reason: not enough room

Expat
    Participant
    February 3, 2015 at 2:05 am #72457

Hah, I’d say she’s just playing hard to get. She didn’t say “I’m not interested”. Keep going, man… She really likes you. Definitely don’t apologize. But you could talk to her about it. You could bring up like saying “so, you stopped me from kissing you… Is there a reason why?”

Gangsta_gUy420
    Participant
    February 3, 2015 at 9:47 am #72418

and her mom seemed to like me alot as well. After there we went and met up with a bunch of her friends
    all over town, along with meeting a few of her brothers and sisters. Then before leaving I did give her a long hug as well.
    Then Friday comes along.. The day of the show.. First thing in the morning she messages me asking if I was still going, I explained
    to her that I was only going if she went, and then she asked if I wanted to hang out, I accepted. We drove around town going to
    random stores, and just goofing off. We eventually made our way to her place because she was getting hungry, so she ended up
    cooking for the both of us. Afterwards we continued to drive around town till it was time to get ready for the show.
    We got to the show, and started dancing together immediately.. After being there for about 2-3hours she wanted to sit down somewhere
    so I sat down by her and we started talking and flirting a little bit. We ended up making eye contact for a little longer than

johny21
    Participant
    February 10, 2015 at 8:50 am #73042

I agree with expat