Very confusing and strange situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rufuz
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 5:54 pm #95165

Sorry, this is a little longer for understanding real point. That’s why I posted it on pastebin here – http://pastebin.com/bCezTpzZ

Thanks for understanding.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Rufuz.

Rufuz
    Participant
    March 8, 2016 at 8:41 am #95167

I slowly started be like “what the hell is happening..”. But the biggest shock was yet to come. In the Saturday afternoon, she posted a “status” msg with the following – “You can’t force anyone to Love You… but you can let him know, what he lost…” and in the evening, she unfriended me on FB. I was shocked. Because nothing indicated, that something like this can happend, because we were still just very fine. She unfriended me, not blocked messages, or blocked resend request for a friendship (but it’s just a detail). I asked on FB what happend, but without answer. I also wrote her SMS yesterday, but with the same result – no answer. She is totally ignoring me, but I have not a single idea WHY. This is really very frustrating and stressful. I can’t say, how it hurts me. Because she means a LOT for me. I’m in love with her – it escalated after a first date. The only problem is, I didn’t say her about my feelings for her yet.

Rufuz
    Participant
    March 8, 2016 at 8:41 am #95168

I really don’t know, what’s happening.. I tried to call her today, but she didn’t accept it – I tried it once, I’m not a freak.
    I’m totally out from this and feel really very bad. What does it mean, is this some stupid exam? Or is this end? I still can’t trust and understand, that she could do something like this.