Very Embarrased

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Very Embarrased

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shugaarplum
    Participant
    March 15, 2016 at 2:28 pm #95724
    Very Embarrased

I’ve been dating this guy for almost 2 months and I’m not sure where the relationship is going. Long story short (with hesitation of asking on my part), he agreed to meet my parents during my dad’s birthday party this weekend. Last night he states “You told them I was coming?” I’m really embarrassed; however, we had discussed this 3 times prior to last night and he was on board all 3 times. I also asked him last night what were we and he said “we are seeing each other.” I took the answer but when I got off the phone it began to bother me as he stated last week he was about to tell people we were together and ready for pictures. I sent him a text early this morning asking him why he changed his mind and to define “seeing each other.” I’m NOT upset that he is uncomfortable but I am upset because he made it seem like he wasn’t being honest. He also told me that he felt I wasn’t being honest with him about my feelings last night. He wants to talk about this tomorrow but should I continue?

Green2711
    Participant
    March 15, 2016 at 11:02 pm #95763

He may just be nervous about meeting your parents, it can be quite nerve racking. Is he a confident guy?