Very interested. Advise Please!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:31 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hereshoping
    Participant
    November 8, 2015 at 9:47 am #88104

Been separated 3 years & have dated. Met this man online & we have been out a few times.
    Dinner, drinks.. spent the day at his place where he cooked for me .. etc 😉 it was a great day
    Out last week to an upscale restaurant. He was very attentive & full of compliments. He has an extremely busy schedule so we have been seeing each other once a week. He offered the information that he was going to cancel his online dating membership (confirmed via text the next day).
    Even saw people he knew at the restaurant & introduced me and still very affectionate
    The date was wonderful. He talked about how he needs to ‘smarten up’ & make more time as he wants to see me more often. Also apologized for being a very bad texter. Asked if its ok if he phones. All signs are great.
    I really like him. I want to make sure I give him his space as he did mention that was an issue with his ex. Do not want to appear clingy but want him to know I am very interested.
    Thoughts please !

jason350
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 10:15 am #88135

It sounds like you are going about this in the relationship so far in the right way, and all the signs so far are good in terms of his interest level. I would suggest that you wait for him to make contact and set up the next dates, if dose not get back to you then there is no harm in sending him a text or giving him a call to see how he has been doing. Being aware of giving space and time for a relationship to grow is a positive and good step forwards.

Best of luck 🙂