Very weird situation, please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

surf2005
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 1:11 am #58364

Okay, so like you read up top, very weird situation. Me and this girl started dating about 3 years ago. We talked from August until October then dated until March. We both really loved each other, she told me she never felt this way before about someone even though she had 3 long term boyfriends in the past.. We did everything together, until about the last month. I got really busy and admit I slacked on my role as a boyfriend, it wasn’t as intimate as it was at first. She came over one day and broke up with me and said she needed space, it was outta no where. I gave her a week but I couldn’tt resist to talk to her, we became friends and then I found out she started dating this other guy. We became distant for awhile we’d text every now and then about problems or whatever. 9 months down the road I was with a new girl and she was still with this guy. Me and my ex would text still but secretively. She called me the other day crying asking if she should break up with this guy. What do

surf2005
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 1:13 am #58365

I do? She still contacts me every now and then and tells me how great of a person I am and all of that. Were both in relationships and it’s rocky sometimes and it’s both long distance. Do I stand a chance with her in the future? Or should I make a move on her to win her back?

runtothesun
    runtothesun
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 1:55 am #58367

Move on, it sounds to me like she’s only contacting you when things aren’t working in her current relationship and she wants attention that her man isn’t giving her

Ed
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 2:56 am #58369

I have to agree with the moving on sentiment. Doesn’t really sound promising

tealtz
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 11:27 am #58402

Move on please

Anonymous
    July 28, 2014 at 12:50 pm #58408

move on… you are comfortable in her book and when things are rocky in her life she’ll always keep you as a fall back.. but as soon as things level out, she will push you away again.. this will going on for as long as you let it… when you are ready to move on the situation between you and her will no longer be weird,it will be in your past.

Tim94
    Participant
    July 29, 2014 at 11:10 pm #58498

Just move on with your life.

shaselai
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 12:54 am #58615

move on, it is her fault she broke up with you in the first place.

SilviaMendez
    SilviaMendez
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 9:52 am #58629

If she was willing to let you go once why wouldn’t she do it again? You deserve better than that…

star4
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 9:17 pm #58666
    Reply To: Very weird situation, please help

right! move on, if she was not with you at the time of need, she would do it again.

Good Luck

Anonymous
    August 5, 2014 at 6:09 am #58791

good luck

kajla00007
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 7:03 am #58794

Tell her to take her decisions independently, wish her well and spend more time with you girl.

tylerdurde45
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 9:14 am #58809

Yeah seems like the best to back away. Seems like a very toxic relationship

Cheeko96
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 2:39 pm #58824

Move on .. seems like the right thing to do

hoppyashop
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 3:34 pm #58838

Tell her to ask her girlfriends. She’s trying to cling onto you.

1 2