waited for too long and now she has a girlfriend. Confess feelings or move on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• icecream75002
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 2:43 pm #140180

Theres a girl who clearly showed she liked me, we kept in contact for quite long time but after that we didnt talk for about a year. I wanted to talked to her not a long time ago but then i noticed she got a girlfriend and i stayed quiet.
    I still have huge feelings for her. Should i tell her anything or keep quiet and move on? (I made a mistake with waiting for too long).

Heart is telling me to express my feelings (and move on after that), brains is telling me not to.

(excuse my english)

Cardini
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 4:11 pm #140200

No you should not. You lost your chance and screwed up. Now, just wait for her relationship with her gf to be over then talk to her. How would you like it if a guy confessed to her while you were dating? Just wait for it to be over, mate.

icecream75002
    Participant
    June 21, 2017 at 4:21 pm #140206

Well the thing is we both didnt talk to eachother, it wasnt just me. But thank you for advice, appreciate it.

andrewsummer
    Participant
    June 23, 2017 at 8:26 am #140417

Hey friend! Of course, you should tell her, maybe she has some feelings for you too. If you don’t try, you will not know. So I would go for it, you have nothing to lose. The worst case scenario is that she will tell you to go away and so on, then you can move on and forget about her. If you are lucky, she may break up with the girlfriend coz she got more feelings for you 🙂 Good luck mate!

Leslie95
    Participant
    June 30, 2017 at 9:22 am #141081

Hi, I’m new and I have lived the same situation, I advise you to move on, if she does not care about you then remake your life with another and we will see her reaction after: courage my Pretty

gammat
    Participant
    July 3, 2017 at 6:12 pm #141276

Sorry about your situation, but if it wasn’t right a year ago, it isn’t now.

shameless8285
    Participant
    July 4, 2017 at 8:48 am #141291

I would tell her the truth. The feelings might be mutual.

anon2015101
    Participant
    July 5, 2017 at 12:21 am #141298

If she didn’t show interest in you, let it go. If she did, coming up front may give a bad impression. Try to get closer to her, see how things go. Don’t push anything, if she is comfortable how she is, the last thing you want to do is make her uncomfortable about it.

Anonymous
    July 5, 2017 at 6:20 pm #141318

Just look at HER! What does she do … FIRE! https://victoriyaclub.com/?pid=87&sid=706