waiting on a text/call..2 day went by already

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

allielove 1993
    Participant
    March 18, 2014 at 7:24 pm #49439

I hung out with a guy I like Friday night and we had a great time, talked about everything and kissed a little. We walked all around and talked for hours and then we kissed and held hands by my house on some benches. He right away said let me know if you want to hang out tomorrow.

So I texted him the next day saying if he wants to hang out again. He said yes, we text all day leading up to when he got off work and then we hang out all night. He invited his friends and me to go to a small party, we all had a fun time together, it was casual yet he still kissed me and acted very sweet offering to buy me food, share with me and hold all the doors open for me like a gentleman. I wasn’t planning on staying the night but I did and we had sex. I was the more forward one here because I am very attracted to him. we cuddled all night and in the morning he walked me to my bus stop, hugged me goodbye. now, no text or call 2 days later? he seem to like me so I am quite sad. advice please!

joegxrl
    Participant
    March 23, 2014 at 12:20 am #49654

wow.. it really sounds like he did all the sweet stuff just to get you to have sex with him. i know it’s hard to hear but that’s what is really seems like to me. before he had sex with you, it was all very exciting for him. he was probably aroused by the attention you are giving him. if you read enough articles about this subject.. once a guy have sex with a girl, he is “turned off”. he is no longer turned on like he was before having sex with you.. so he doesn’t care to talk/flirt with you like he was before. now that you have given it to him.. he has nothing to look forward to. it is also possible that MAYBE he might not even see you as girlfriend material now that you have easily given your body away like that.

johnl
    Participant
    March 24, 2014 at 8:33 pm #49709

Speaking from an older and wiser gentleman you will and just did find out most younger boys are only after one thing and once they get it its time to go for another one. I was younger once and at that age guys think of satisfaction not feelings. To see if a guy is good or not make him wait for a long time before giving him sex and if he is still around after some time he may stick around after sex. My first girlfriend made me wait three years and I respected her for that because I loved her and we were together five years until she decided to go another way. It all boils down to respecting the one you are with.

polly1122333
    Participant
    March 25, 2014 at 12:28 am #49710

Sorry darling, he sound like he got what he wanted and then lost interest.
    If he text you don’t be so available, don’t change plans for him, let him chase you.

RCola
    Participant
    March 26, 2014 at 7:23 pm #49926

I agree with Polly, sounds like he just wanted to sleep with you. I’ve been there! I had a guy court me for two weeks, thought I had a great connection, made out, dates, etc. Had sex and didn’t hear anything for a couple days, then he kept texting me but was always “too busy” to hangout, so I just stopped all contact. Two weeks later he called apologizing and asking for another chance, but it was way too late for that. I would recommend forgetting about him and moving on. So sorry, it happens to the best of us! Use this as a learning experience.

confused08
    Participant
    March 27, 2014 at 11:22 am #49930

Sadly it seems as though he just wanted sex. I know it hurts and sucks but there are alot of guys like that. Just have to take things slow and not give in to your feelings fast i know you like the guy but it sounds as if he was just after sex nothing long term. Im sorry this happened to you please dont punish yourself you didnt do anything wrong. He was just not honest or up front with what he was wanting

lester83ege
    Participant
    March 29, 2014 at 3:39 am #50050

This is really possible to get a right partner from online. I am trying also but do not get yet.

theresa
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 6:12 am #50065

I was just in a similar situation… I think that it makes most sense to believe he was out for sex, but you honestly never know. I know people who had sex on a first date and wound up getting married… Wait and see what happens from here..

TankDomino
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 2:42 pm #50113

forget about it, sounds like he got you in the bed and forgot about it. But in the end do whatever it is that makes you happy.

-Tank

tara
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 12:44 pm #50520
    Reply To: waiting on a text/call..2 day went by already

agree with others. he got sex, and moved on.

aurelijus
    aurelijus
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 2:21 pm #50525
    Reply To: waiting on a text/call..2 day went by already

Give him space. It it wasn’t a one-night-stand, he will get back to you. If not, move on 🙂