Want, frustration, and not knowing how to communicate it

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    October 7, 2014 at 8:22 am #65394

I am looking for a partner, not just for sex, but I do very much so want that. I keep falling for polyamorous women, and we’ll go on dates, and while I’m learning about dating, I’m not learning about approach, there is no sex or kissing or hand holding so at this point its more like the woman I’ go on dates with is a really intense friend which is nice, but still leaves me wanting. I don’t want to come across sleazy, I’m not comfortable using someone, I want someone I can hold, I want someone I can express affection to, I want someone I can tell what I’m wanting to, I want someone I can be vulnerable with.
    The conversation side is important to me, and I’m good at having good conversations with women, and have several female friends. I asked one out on a date, and she didn’t talk to me for 2 weeks until I apologized for making her uncomfortable (don’t know what I did, but I missed my friend and have left it alone since)

Anonymous
    October 8, 2014 at 8:36 am #65395

In essence I’m a big ball of want with nothing to do with it.

Anonymous
    October 8, 2014 at 8:36 am #65466

so,I’m confused,you want to find a girfriend or you want to find a partner to make jelous the one that got away,I know is hard to be alone,to not having someone by your side,but don’t give up.If you want to find a girfriend is quite dificulte because you don’t decide who is going to be your girfriend,girl decide to who is going to be theyr boyfriend,what i think your problem is that you get friendzone a lot,that the first world problem in relantionship with man,but lets think why man get’s friendzone a lot,nr1 you’re to nice,I’m not saying to be a badass I’m saying you have to be a bit hard on her,how,well it’s dificult to explain but when she looks not so good tell her that she looks good why because you don’t want to her to feel bad,a nice guy will tell the truth,be you’re mind somewhere else not all the time,some randome thoughts,why because you spread mistery and desire she will make her thinking what you think,a nice guy will give her full atantion,

Anonymous
    October 8, 2014 at 8:42 am #65467

I think you need to find the one,the one girl that you always be in loved with her,well it’s easy acttualy,be yourself,be relax,be a gentelman,be romantic and seal the deal
    Be yourself,don’t act like a tom cruise or brad bit,be sincer with be yourself don’t change just to be with her that’s lying and the relantionship is based on a lie,if you like hockey,you like hockey,if you like to eat at mcdonalds you eat at mcdonalds,don’t comprimise with your personality,that’s the worst thing to do
    be relax,behave like you do it 100 times and you know what to do when to do,if you are relax she is relax,and both of you will feel comfortable
    be a gentelman the basic things
    be romantic,it’s hard to be romantic when all you know what romantic is that you sing a serenade,buy her flowers,dinner,well that’s not all you can be romantic with small things,talk to her slowly,(don’t rush when you talk be relax an talk slow)get closer to her when she speaks and look into her eyes

Anonymous
    October 9, 2014 at 7:38 am #65516

So I don’t actually think a friend zone bloody exists, except in the minds of guys that feel entitled. I don’t want someone who doesn’t want me, and if they don’t want me its not because I was too nice.

Anonymous
    October 9, 2014 at 8:06 am #65517

In terms of what I want. Ultimately I want a partner, I want to get laid, I want to be able to share me with someone. I often stop myself because I do not make very much money (as in food is sometimes a problem) even though I work myself to exhaustion. I don’t want my financial stresses to be someone elses, and often feel that if the best I have been able to do is leaving me struggling this much then that there might be something wrong with me that I don’t want hurting someone else.

Anonymous
    October 10, 2014 at 7:08 am #65637

I understand you,I’m in the same situation as you but I can tell you this,don’t make this a disadvantage,everybody got money problems but look at the bright side,you have a job,you can make money and this is very ok,others don’t have a job and they stay at home and let theyr partner to work.
    If you want sex you can get sex is not the money she want’s she want what is in your pants but don’t expect for more than one night stand,you want to share emotion you can adopt a dog, what your real problem is that you’re selfish,why,first calling her a partner,you can only use a the word partner as in work partner,dance partner,sport partner,a partner that joins into a threesome,and don’t tell me what the dictionary says if you realy want somebody first call the girlfriend not a partner,you want a girlfriend,and second what do you expect in you’re “partner” to do just sit around and just have sex with you and listen to you how you complain,

Anonymous
    October 10, 2014 at 7:16 am #65638

of course your partner is going to become stressed or worried because that what “partner’s” do,they care,and if they care it means that they want to help you but you are to stubborn and it goes for any kind of relantionship friends,couple,fuckbudy,they are going to help you in a way or another because that what people do if they care about someone,and third you are not worried that your problem becomes others problem you are scared because you think that because you don’t have enogh money your “partner” will leave you and you are heartbroke that is the real reason

Anonymous
    October 10, 2014 at 7:18 am #65639

or you can find a nymphoschycomute woman I gues that’s the perfect “partner”