Wanting someone you can't have(My boyfriend's bestfriend)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

curiouscutie
    curiouscutie
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 10:24 pm #85433

I recently started dating my boyfriend around 5 months ago, things were great for about the first 2 months then they started to get rocky. I met one of my boyfriends friends about a month a go and we just clicked, we started talking and he asked if I can help him edit some stuff for his business, I told him sure. My boyfriend is staying with him for a couple weeks so I don’t think it’d be a big deal. So, we all three have been hanging out and my boyfriend recently told him we were arguing a lot and what not well his friend Let’s call him Mark, decided to start trying to play peacemaker all of a sudden, not only that he added me on Facebook and when we text about the business he sends smiley faces “:)”. Well recently he and my boyfriend were suppose to go on a trip and Mark asked if I was going. I told him no, because i didn’t even know. I immediately called my boyfriend and he went and asked Mark why he told me and Mark lied and said it was because I asked him, when I never did.

redroses1234
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 12:14 am #85434

I would just speak to “Mark” directly if he stirs the pot again. Anything involving the relationship between you and your BF should be between you and you BF. You aren’t with both of them, just one. Kindly ask that he minds his own business.

ski85
    Participant
    September 18, 2015 at 10:49 am #85584

Having ex’s around in your relationship in my experience is t a good idea. They may be playing their own agenda, maybe trying to get back with u. I would put some distance between him and ask that he stops interfering with your relationship. Also make sure he understands that there is nothing between you anymore.