Wanting to talk to my ex's best friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bmartin655
    Participant
    April 11, 2017 at 10:31 am #132824

Hi I’ll try and keep this as short as I can. I am 20 years old and about 7 months ago me and my girlfriend broke up. She is currently off at college and that led to our relationship ending since she would always be away plus she told me she can’t handle a relationship right now. So we ended on pretty much the best possible way a relationship can end. Now that we have been separated for a while and I’ve had time to get over things I want to ask out her best friend. She is just perfect in my eyes and I think she is so beautiful and is everything I’m looking for in a girl. And the thing is that I want to try and talk to her best friend but I’m afraid that it wouldn’t be a good idea. I don’t have any intentions on making my ex jealous and I am completely over her. I really just want talk to her and maybe ask her out. So I’m just looking for advice on the way to approach things and if I should even try and talk to her at all.

omada22
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 9:40 am #133103

If you want to talk to her, just do that. Because why not? ;d

jj91
    Participant
    April 15, 2017 at 3:51 pm #133364

This can cause a lot of drama…but if you think your ex would be ok with it I say go for it.
    If I was in your ex’s friends situation I would probably not cross that line with my friend.