Was I ghosted?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Was I ghosted?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

actionspeaks
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 11:58 am #83132
    Was I ghosted?

Met a guy on Tinder last week. Non stop texts, calls, photos, date in person on Fri. His work schedule was changed and instead of rescheduling took 2 trains to come and see me at work so that we could still have a “date” however brief. It was so great, that he asked me to ride with him to work so we could keep talking and we continued contact thru the evening. He says wonderful things and wants to visit me the next day, and both we delete our Tinder profiles. I live 70 min. away. Next day he says he cant come due to his roommates leaving unexpectedly and he has to take care of their dog. He begs to come Sunday and says to not take the cancel as him not being interested, he really feels we are meant for each other, yada yada. He was going to check train times and call back after walking the dog. It’s Wed and I’m still waiting for the call. Texts just say delivered, no profile on tinder, called once it just rang. I know where he works and other details but not last name. What happened?

blondelady77
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 4:26 pm #83149

Probably, people would rather disappear than have a short 5 min awkward conversation. its been done to me and I find it childish and rude

heavengraham
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 10:39 pm #83152

Give it a day or two, but after that maybe.

everything
    Participant
    July 24, 2015 at 1:47 pm #83208

Maybe he got hit ran over by a bus when walking the dog. Stalk him! haha, j/k, he’s to eager, get it?
    Tinder matches based on physical attraction, you get what you pay for.