Was i used?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Was i used?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 5:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DanTastic
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 4:25 am #161793
    Was i used?

Ok. This is probably going to be a story that is told a million times on here. Tinder. I matched with a really attractive girl and we hit it off immediately.
    She even sent the first message. Turned out we were well matched in everything, we are both geeky, have creative professions, i am Dom and she is sub, we literally seemed ideal for each other. Without getting into too much details, we met up a few days later, we went on a typical date but i constantly teased her. I enjoy such things. And after a few hours she said she couldn’t take all the teasing anymore and took me back to her place.
    Now, i cant stress enough how amazing this girl is. I’ve been active for 10 years and never before her has someone had such a massive impact on me. She was perfect.
    We got to hers and we had an amazing time. Bdsm, teasing, everything. She even fell asleep in my arms after and said she was glad she’s not single anymore.
    But after i left she has not replied to any of my messages.. what do i do?

amandarose
    Participant
    January 16, 2018 at 8:58 am #162422

Hard to say but if you want her then you should keep trying.

jazzworld89
    Participant
    January 16, 2018 at 4:01 pm #162558

Life happens. Give her time and if she still doesn’t reply than call her and just to ask how is she doing.

ShadowGod450
    Participant
    January 18, 2018 at 11:30 am #162724

Has she replied at all?

Testsubject95
    Participant
    January 18, 2018 at 9:09 pm #162800

Just be patient, maybe she is trying to work things out or maybe something happened and she is going through a stressful period. Just again, be patient.