Was in an LDR for 3yrs… Ended 6months ago but now living I'm the same town…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

socal93
    Participant
    August 27, 2014 at 10:03 pm #60276

So, long story short I was in a 3yr LDR about 6months ago she broke it off with me.. She insisted I get my life together and focus on myself.. So here I am in a new state at a new university… I feel like I finally put myself on the right track… Now funny thing is we ran into each other.. Apparently we live in the same apt complex, this was not intentional. We see each other almost daily taking the same train route to school.. Somedays she is nice to me… Other days she basically says she hates me… Per say today she sat next to me on the train and attempted to talk to me.. But the other day she basically told me to get lost… Here’s my problem I do love this girl still… I still care about her and always will.. She started dating someone else 2weeks after we broke up… Honestly right now I feel like I get mixed signals sometimes she wants to be friends other times she rather not know I exists I suppose.. I’m not sure how to go about all of this…