was it just a game for her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 2:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

justme1990
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 12:32 pm #165337

Hello i got a long one
    I met this girl at work i like her alot but heard she had a boyfriend i asked her and she said yes but he has been working in another town for 6 months and has to work there for another year until he comes home for good and that they dont get along very well
    Anyway after a couple of days she invited me to hang out in her car at 10 PM we talked for 4 hours . We kept talking and after about 1 week i went to her place we watched a movie we cuddled she got on top of me and i started massaging her from under her shirt and when i reached for her pants she took my hand away and said no, I kept massaging her for about 10 minutes and i stopped . After i left her place she texted me how far was i willing to go which was weird . What was even weirder was that when i was at her place she kept texting with this other cowoker they have been hanging out for about 3 months now and i asked if there is something between them she said no she just hangs out with him cuz shes lonely

justme1990
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 12:35 pm #165338

Next day at work she found out that i talked to a friend at work and i asked him if i should pursue her considering that she has a boyfriend
    She got upset and didnt wanna talk to me . But 2 days later she started texting me again sending me pictures of her normal ones not naked
    and i told her that we should keep out distance but now i miss her
    What should i do?
    my friends tell me that i should stay away from her because he is a cheater but i think that she cheated only because her boyfriend is out of town for so long

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  justme1990.

justn33ds0m3h3lp
    Participant
    February 18, 2018 at 12:42 am #165806

That seems like a bad situation you don’t want to get into so just stay away

tray
    Participant
    February 18, 2018 at 10:42 pm #165816

I would stay away from her! She’s a cheater and that isn’t someone you should get into or attempt to get into a relationship. If she can cheat with you then she can cheat on you.

bassmaster24
    Participant
    February 18, 2018 at 10:42 pm #165817

If you’re looking for a trusting meaningful relationship I’d suggest you avoid this one. If she isn’t getting what she needs from her boyfriend she should break it off rather than cheating on him. It doesn’t seem like she is one to be trusted which is critical for a relationship.

frandollow
    Participant
    February 19, 2018 at 10:09 am #165882

If you’re looking for a trusting meaningful relationship I’d suggest you avoid this one. If she isn’t getting what she needs from her boyfriend she should break it off rather than cheating on him. It doesn’t seem like she is one to be trusted which is critical for a relationship.

That’s really good point. I also have the same thought.

kdawg
    Participant
    February 19, 2018 at 10:52 am #165883

As much as you’re into this girl, if you do try to pursue a relationship with her, you’ll be constantly questioning her actions and whether or not you can trust her. You don’t want to start a relationship without trust so I think moving on might be the best option for your sanity.