DATING ADVICE FORUM

Was it me that was in the wrong?

Author
    Comments

• miss daisy duck
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 11:04 pm #118335
    Was it me that was in the wrong?

I have been on about 3 dates with this guy.He got annoyed at me that I asked that and he said he was making it obvious (I don’t think he was). I once asked him how him and his ex broke up but he said it was none of my business and I should stop being nosy. On the second date he was talking about one of his tattoos, so I asked what it was of and he told me “you are not getting to know, I only tell people that are worthy of telling” I thought that was rude. Was it? I agreed to go on a third date (don’t ask me why I went) he drove to see me this time, he was running late, which I said was fine. I had to wait half an hour in the cold for him, I not once mentioned this to him as I let it pass. He asked me how my day at work was I said yeah it was fine nothing exciting to tell. He then said “great this is hard work” when we got out the car I told him look if you don’t want me to be there. I text him next day to just forget about another date. He then called shouting I was rude stupid. Was I?