Was This Weird on My Part?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BlunderBuss
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 9:59 pm #137774

I was out with my girlfriend yesterday and we were at dinner. We had spent most of the day together, as we often do. We’ll usually only see each other about once a week, but then that one day be together all day.

So we’re at dinner. I noticed beforehand when she was showing me something on her phone that she still have a few dating apps downloaded (we met on a dating app.) She mentions something at dinner about OKC, and I take the opportunity to ask her why she still has those apps. She kinda cut me off as I was asking it, and told me that she isn’t logged into them, that they just transferred over from her old phone. And then said “I’ll delete them now” and she did, right there. I’m just worried that I might have hurt her feelings. I sort of just implied that I didn’t trust her. But I generally do. Really. And I really care about her. Just that one thing struck me as odd.

I just want to know for future reference, should I have done that? Was that a bad move?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 27, 2017 at 6:51 am #137783

No, I don’t think that was a bad move, put it this way what if you had those dating apps on your phone she probably would ask you the same question