We are just a never ending story and I want to take a leap

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GsGotAcrush
    GsGotAcrush
    Participant
    May 31, 2016 at 12:52 am #101642

Hey guys!
    I’ve known this guy since we were in high school which was about 10 years ago. We were bffs and when he told me he liked me I didn’t feel the same way. I legit care so much for this guy that it hurt me to see him break down the way he did. I switched schools bc things got ugly with our mutual friends and I decided it was best, so i did without telling no one except my bestie. Time passed, I moved to another city and he contacted me to see how I was doing. I apologized to him for how everything turned out but we just kept it a special occasions type of interaction. We both got into 6 years relationships and when we broke up, I reached out because it just felt right. We reconnected in such an amazing way and we’ve both fessed to each other that we want to be together one day. He says he wants to stay single rn but when we see each other everything is great and I know he feels the same way. I don’t wanna make the same mistake and I’m leaving town for a few months. Any advice?