We broke up but still go out together, what does it mean.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 11:31 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

666dodik666
    Participant
    March 20, 2018 at 12:29 pm #167896

So, I met this girl, we spent a few months together, I started loving her. Suddenly she started to become very distant, she would not tell why. After me putting pressure, she said that because I did not seem to like her and because we saw each other only during weekends, she became distant and said she does not feel the same way towards me and she started to fancy somebody else.I asked her if they were dating and she said, he wants more than they are right now During our breaking up we cried, kissed passionately and almost had sex, I thought it was over. I could not resist, we talked during a week and met during the weekend. We were lying in the car hugging together, she took and held my hand and we talked a lot. I started kissing her but she did not kiss me back saying I am just making things worse. I stopped, we talked, then things got tense (again almost sex). After she told me she was like 2 seconds away from stopping resisting. What am I supposed to make up of all of this?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  666dodik666.