we had crush on each other then last time she had negative attitude

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Deathjoker13
    Participant
    June 17, 2014 at 7:44 pm #55478

So, i have been taking a class with bunch of people for like 3 months, later,suddenly a girl there kept looking to me, for the first 2 times i was just scouting it is a general look or she has crush on me. then later on for me i realized it was crush on me, and she disappeared for like a week, so i added her on facebook she didn’t accept or ignore the request.(just saying since people told me why add her on facebook and she doesnt know u)
    TO CUT off the story…. i pretended to go talk to her, and yes she always replied positive with a smile and everything was OK ( i talked to her like 5-6 times about studying and her general life since i couldn’t open a conversation other than this)

Last time when i went to talk to her,i was how r u doing? she replied and walked away(not really far) then i went after asked a question then she replied and ignored me again so i left.

so, why she ignored me? is it possible to get her back?

Thanks in advance

xtephaniieee
    Participant
    June 28, 2014 at 8:23 pm #56552

maybe she’s nervous? maybe she’s avoiding you? just be upfront. You’re grown. Ask her out or something