we made out and then she left :/

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chrisg
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 11:46 am #152152

So i was with this girl who has a boyfriend but also said she has feelings for me.At the end of the night we made out and things were going great but at one point she explained that she didnt want to cheat her boyfriend and told me that it was for the best to not see each other again.I have feelings towards her and im confused.What should i do ?

naru1
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 1:59 pm #152190

If she really does have a boyfriend, it might be best to leave her alone. Would you want to be with someone who cheats on their boyfriend?

audreysykes
    Participant
    October 12, 2017 at 9:14 am #152537

She was not worth of your love.

Randomguy12345
    Participant
    October 14, 2017 at 5:01 pm #152822

No matter how much you may like her and want her, cheating is wrong and there is absolutely no going around that. Learn that quickly because you could end up causing her and her partner a great deal of pain. Do not be selfish.

braun
    braun
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 2:52 pm #152832

Nice! For whatever reason, she doesn’t want to be with you in the long term, but had a thrill of making out with you. Maybe she just wanted a little thing while nobody was looking, or maybe she wanted to see if you were worth leaving her boyfriend. Who knows, she may not even have a boyfriend. Get used to rejection, it’s the name of the game.

asianboi90210
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 3:35 pm #152833

pursue her she would not have kissed you if she really love her current BF

Marko76
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 7:47 pm #152847

How long did you know her, cheating should never be an option it simply just hurts everyone