We Met On A Plane…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

We Met On A Plane…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JessicaJenks
    Participant
    November 24, 2017 at 7:19 pm #157328
    We Met On A Plane…

I have a weird situation I dont know what to think about. I met an awesome guy on a plane-we talked for hours on flight and was so natural/felt attraction but forgot to exchange any contact info. I thought about him for days afterward-I had his name so looked him up a few weeks later online-didn’t find him but found his mother’s blog site. I thought it may seem crazy to reach out to her but decided to anyway as I had nothing to lose. I told her how we met and provided my number in case he wanted to keep in touch. She replied and said she would pass it along. 24 hours later he text me and says that he really enjoyed our plane ride together as well and he was so glad I reached out to him. He said he meant to get my number but never found a good time. He said we should hang out sometime soon-he was going out of town to DC for the week but would be back this week. He should have returned Tues. Its Friday and I have have heard nothing. Granted it’s a holiday week-should I be worried yet?

missmaris
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 1:34 am #157335

No don’t be worried. He calls when he calls. Be patient. Its holiday week. Hen probably has something one. Just wait……good luck!

Wonder0208
    Wonder0208
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 6:42 pm #157352

No not to worry at all let him call when he’s ready.

JessicaJenks
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 9:41 pm #157354

I know this is good advice-but so hard to just sit around and wait. LOL. I am going to do just that and hope that if it’s meant to happen, it will 🙂 I just hate ambiguity.

NoOneMan
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 12:32 am #157356

Hmmm it is a strange predicament, honestly if I was in your shoes I’d message him something like “Hey hope you’re doing alright” since it should come off as a caring gesture, he may even respond with an explanation to what happened. I hope everything works out for you though!

JessicaJenks
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 12:31 pm #157894

Well, holiday week is over…and nothing. Man behavior confuses me! If there was no interest there, why reach out? He def didn’t have to-I had zero contact info for him so he could have just chosen to not reply at all. Oh well…

rustyrockets
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 8:49 pm #158158

i wouldn’t get discouraged, you never know what comes up in someone’s life……..give it another week or so and see what happens

LSEdgell
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 2:50 am #158166

Hello, You had taken a few activities first now let him call you. Simply sit tight for his call.